Right of Withdrawal applicable to European Economic Area countries and Switzerland only
Within the European Economic Area and Switzerland, you have a statutory right to withdraw from your contract for any or no reason within 14 calendar days from the day your order is confirmed. This is known as the “Withdrawal Period”. If you’re eligible and would like to exercise this right, you must inform us of your decision before the expiration of the Withdrawal Period.
The easiest and quickest way is to contact support either by calling us at tel: 0800-011-9492, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using live chat (click “Chat with Us” tab).
Alternatively, you may complete and return the following information if you want to withdraw from the contract:
- To: SURFEASY SUPPORT, email@example.com,
- I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale for the following: [insert Product/Service Description and Order Number]
- Ordered on [insert date]/Delivered on [insert date]
- First name and last name of the consumer
- Address of the consumer (street name and number, city, postal code, country and email address)
- Phone number (to reach you if additional information is needed)
- Signature of consumer (only if this form is submitted on paper)